Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18

Another day with the Kidds and Rylan! This time, Jack got to hold Rylan too...

And (since he was sleeping), he didn't cry when I held him during church and he didn't cry when I held him at Olive Garden either! This was probably because he was sleeping both of those times, but I'll take what I can get! I will say that when Jack made him cry and he he handed him back off to me, he stopped crying! Crazy! Maybe the babies don't hate me any more after all. Or maybe they just hate Jack more...


Angela, however, was a miracle worker! Not a peep from Rylan with Angela! She's quite the "baby-whisperer!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful lunch with y'all - thank you :)

("Baby-whispherer"... haha Although who knows since my lips and his ear are in a direct line from each other :))